Find the length of your feet from the method shown on this video. On Shadmart.com, all the shoe size information is in Chinese size. Once you get your feet length (cm), you can easily convert it to Chinese size by following this size chart.
1) To measure your foot, place a blank piece of paper larger than your foot on the floor against the wall.
2) Tape the paper down to the floor. Stand on the paper with your heel slightly touching the wall.
3) Then use a pen to draw a straight line touching the outermost point of your toe.
4) Use your ruler or measuring tape to measure the length from the bottom of the paper to the top line that you drew.
5) The length in CM is your actual foot measurement, you can convert them to the appropriate size using the shoe size table.